The Data without Boundaries, DwB, has created several short introductions to the project products produced during the DwB lifespan. Each of the factsheets can be downloaded and printed using the links below. The factsheets are listed alphabetically. To download a PDF click the title.
- Access to official statistical (OS) microdata: What are the ideas of the researcher? Summary of user interviews about accessing to microdata.
- CIMES - Centralising and Integrating Metadata from European Statistics. Introduction of CIMES, a web-based application that provides an overview of national official microdata across Europe.
- Organizational Architecture for Managing Pan-European Access. A proposal for European remote access network solution to enhance the environment for transnational microdata research in Europe.
- State of the Art of Remote Access Systems. An overview of the state of the art of remote access systems in the social sciences.
- The DwB Resource Discovery Portal (RDP). Description of a prototype implementation delivering a scalable Resource Discovery Portal solution.